“Development of education in India”
Monthly Archives: December 2013
“Progress in india – Public Transports in Delhi”
“Progressive India – Uninterrupted water supply in delhi”
Key points for improving education in India
1. Establishing higher education institutions by organizing each graam panchayat head office in a appropriate manner.
2. Army school in shekhavati at jhunjhunu district to be started very soon.
3. Under school health programme,all the childrens of the state will be given free health checkup along with hepatitis-B vaccination.
4. Expansion of Rajiv Gandhi digital student scheme,100 mb internet data card will be given every month till the completion of graduation for all students.
5. There will be an expansion in the chief minister coaching scheme
1. To make the rajasthan state self sufficient in power production.
2. To ensure the availability of daily power to farmers at subsidized rates.
3. To increase the production of solar energy from 515Mw to 4115Mw in the upcoming 5 years.
4. Additional Increase of 4550Mw energy in the upcoming 5 years.
5. Establishment of Power consumer complaint cell in each district in rajasthan.